woensdag 25 juni 2014

Something Borrowed






You might have seen these pictures before, because I used them for my old blog, but then my old blog was lame and I deleted it. It's time for a new start and a fresh blog in which I can do whatever the hell I want.

So I decided that the park also looks good by day and that resulted in this photoshoot a year ago.
Now I do look at things differently.
Although I like the outfit, I would probably never really wear it. I will tell you why not.
1. First of all, I don't usually wear hats, because I don't think I have a head for hats.
What do you think?
2. I borrowed everything I am wearing, because I thought my own clothes were lame.
The shirt and bag are from my sister, the necklace and bracelet are from my best friend and the hat is from her sister.
3. The hotpants is not even in my size. My friend is very slim and I am not, so I squeezed myself into that pants and it was not slighty comfortable. Never again. I also think you should always wear the right size, whatever your size may be. I always refused to buy large clothes, but since I buy clothes that fit, I also feel better in them. Nobody wants to look like a sausage :D

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten