maandag 14 juli 2014

Surreal


 After THE CALL
I graduated !!







 Graduation









My diploma represents seven years of super hard work. I had never expected to hold it one day, since I stopped going to school in fourth grade and did everything on my own ever since. It felt surreal to finally hold it and I found closure to a very hard period of my life. After I got the call that told me I graduated, my biggest worry was: "What should I wear?" Today, I still cannot believe that I succeeded.

On the graduation party itself, everybody had to step forward and then your mentor would tell the audience something about you. I was scared they would make fun of the years that I did not go to school, but they told me the opposite. My mentor spoke beautiful words and I had to hold my tears :$.
Now that I have my diploma, I'm planning on going to law school. It's not sure whether I get in, but  frankly, I am not worried too much. I have closure and that's all that matters right now.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten